Originally Posted By: Reschke
Just checked BLT to see what the availability is on them and as of the time stamp in the message below this is what they show.


This is the current real-time availability of item #BDE6442 as of Thursday, November 04, 2010 3:32:00 PM Eastern Time.
You may order this product, regardless of availability:
Warehouse [?] In Stock [?] Incoming [?] ETA [?]
California, Southern -43 87 11-23-2010
Pennsylvania -8 60 11-23-2010
Total In Stock: Total Back Ordered: Total Incoming:
0 51 147


Yes, I just checked again too and got the same as your info Reschke.

But my order shows:

Item(s) You Ordered
BLT Item
Number| Description| Mfg.Number| InStock| ETA
BDE6442| HOTAS WARTHOG FLIGHT STICK| 2960720| No| 11/9/2010

AND I got this email on 11/4, 1:43pm:

"We have been informed that the ordered product has an updated ETA into our
warehouse of 11/9. We sincerely appreciate your patience and will be
shipping your order as soon as is possible."

Sometimes I get the impression that this info is not synchronized very well on BLT's website. wacky


Last edited by CubPilot; 11/04/10 08:26 PM.

www.cubpilotshangar.net
Home of the Cougar + HS Hall Sensor Mods!