I 'just happend' to connect to thrustmasters ftp by a dedicated FTP application. And in "accessories -> pc -> HOTAS - software -> TARGET" I find the software and manuals for Warthog.
Since I preordered the Warthog 90 days ago, I have been trying apply my IL2 Cougar file to the Warthog by pseudoprogramming. After downloading and installing T.A.R.G.E.T I have played around with it. 1) The guy software simply wont start on my Windows 7 64bit. Since I dont have the stick yet I guess that it might be the lack of stick there are the reason for the crashing.
2)The script editor reminds me of the days of the Thrustmaster F22. It looks like a unix admins wet dream and a windows admins nightmare. I feel bombed back to the stoneage. I see an oppotunity of James Hallows of selling a new version of Foxy converted for thrustmasters new script language.
3) Script language Where as Cougar where a kind of intermediate scriptlanguage, the new script language takes raises or lowers (depending on your taste) the language to a whole new level. It is in essence a true script/programming language. Since I never managed to learn Java, I think this is a step back. But it is just me.
3) Target_Script_editor_basics.pdf This manual are far from sufficiant. In the basic manual, keystrokes are all mades as USB[] code examples but there are no explanation/appendix to be found. Comparing it to the Foxy (for Cougar) I find it very rudementary. But hope that the gear ships with a much more complete manual.
I know I sound very negativ, but I have high hopes of the Warthog and would not have bought it if I thought it would be uable to replace my Evenstrain Cougar