Originally Posted By: Taipan
Teej my seat is all the way back smile

I can get very close. But then my legs would be too bent to aim well with the pedals.

My arm is exactly horizontal with that stick setup, I have rugby legs lol. For long flights though it would be nice to have it a bit lower but I think I'd lose some precision if I removed the extension.

Having said that, even without the extension it was still very comfortable originally more so than a desk mostly due to the centre mount.


Well...when I first saw that picture I thought the extension didn't look long enough and the mounting looked uncomfortably high. Looks like that was erroneous perception of the picture.

Skipping the long thought process, I currently have a piece about 2.7" / 7cm (chosen because I figured that was the shortest I could "easily" tweak a ps2 extension cable for - shorter would take a bit more work) and think that's going to work just fine.

What I'm probably going to do, though, is weld the mounting arm to the top of the joystick plate, rather than the bottom, so I can get the stick base a bit lower than what you did.


#6 - Opposing / Left Solo
Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster