Originally Posted By: Rainmaker
All is well, FedEx guy showed up about 5:30 last night. It's up and assembled. Now just impaciently waiting for the rest of it to arrive to I can complete everything. Sigh....

I do in the mean time have plans to use some PVC tubing to build a mod using using the steering wheel tubing to creat a hard mount for my MFD's. I have never like them not being mounted to something. That and finding an area to mount a USB hub to get this cable monstrocity under control.


Cable management is a must in my house, I've a cat who loves the taste of a fresh chewed cable.... Every cable has the protective conduit wrap, otherwise I wouldn't have nice controllers. Now I just have to wait for the rest to ship, but I made do with the basics.


Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO, i7 6700k, G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB, 980TI 6GB G1 OC, Obutto oZone, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, NP TrackIR5, ***Soon*** Oculus Rift