I guess my point is that I see pics of it setup for simming w/ a HOTAS and pics of it setup for keyboard use but it's unclear to me how easy/quickly the user can make the transition between the two, and it doesn't look like (from the pics) that there's a single setup that allows the user comfortable simultaneous access to a center keyboard and mouse with the HOTAS setup as well.
Mine is setup with that approach. I use the Plexiglas tabletop for flying, driving and shooters. I take the keyboard tray off and drop the arm with the flight throttle into the mounting bracket that attached the keyboard.
I still need to show my final setup and how they switch between configurations. The article is coming, I just had to resolve a couple of issues I had with the monitor(s) that had nothing to do with the Obutto.
Keep in mind the chair is adjustable on the rails forward and backwards, and the slant is adjustable so you can literally laydown in the chair or sit straight upright.
Also, the keyboard is adjustable up/down, forward/backward depending where the mount is on the side rail.