Is it possible after getting in, that one could swing the keyboard arm around so that it was positioned over the lap while the flight-sim sides are in place? I know there are multiple points to anchor things to the sides of the seat-frame, but would one of the L-shaped brackets for the throttle interfere with the swinging action of the keyboard arm? Just trying to see what sort of combinations I can do because I think I'd like the tray over my lap when I'm flying (and I'll have the stick side-mounted with the throttle on the other side).
I'll have to try it. It might be better having the keyboard/mouse tray mounted on one side or the other, because as I discovered tonight, the ends are offset. doh
With the standard package, you get one larger L-bracket like below. With the flight sim add-on, you get the shorter length L-bracket for the center mount stick position and one exactly like the one that comes in the standard package. So to do two outboard HOTAS controllers and the tray, you may need a third-full length L-bracket. I'll just have to try it to be sure.