Wow. That is just...awesome!

PS- I've taken to referring to Obutto as if it were an African orphan I'm planning to adopt, aka like Sasha Baron Cohen's Bruno in the recent movie. ("When Obutto comes to us from overseas, we will provide him with a loving home") This amuses my girlfriend to no end (umm, errr, unless it doesn't). Ha.

Thinking of throwing a housewarming/baby shower party for it once I finally get it and set it up, so her female friends can see it and stare in horror. She's sent them the link to it and they are all like "oh. my. god. is he really going to buy that?!?" It's amusing to me how beyond the pale it is in their minds, as if it implies I'm going to stop working, bathing, etc. and just game 24/7. Thank heavens I care not a wit about their opinions, and in fact find amusement in the whole situation. I swim, work, play guitar, cook, socialize with friends, and yes, game. Gamer and proud!!


Mobo ASUS MAXIMUS IV EXTREME (REV 3.0)
Memory CORSAIR XMS3 8GB DDR3
GPU 2 EVGA 680 FTW 4GB
CPU Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz)
Drives 2 HITACHI Deskstar 3TB 2 Crucial 256 GB SSD Displays 3 HP ZR30w 30" monitors
UPS Cyberpower PP2200SW
PSU Antec High Current Pro HCP-1200 1200W
Case COOLER MASTER CM Storm Trooper
Drive LITE-ON Black 12X Blu-ray
CPU cooler Noctua 6 Dual Heatpipe
Fans COOLER MASTER SickleFlow 120
OS Windows 7 Premium