Well, I have to step in here. I've been gone for awhile dealing with some personal issues, but boy did I ever pick a great day to check the forums. You see, '777', in his ultimate self destructive wisdom, decided to throw me under the bus, and toss around a whole new batch of straight up lies. I am the one who invited him to my Boys birthday. Its me. We were friends, but over time I noticed things about him and his behavior that ultimately led me to no longer continue the friendship. Simple as that, I didn't need any extra stress, so I just walked away from the game, the community and the drama. I come back today to a lie that I released private emails to the community. This is a TOTAL LIE. Aborted Man and '777' kept at it for a few more weeks, but I had nothing to do with any of it. Though I did speak with AB from time to time about the drama, I told him I wanted nothing to do with the drama. So once again. '777' is trodding out some "woes me" BS story to further validify his hatred for the very community that he apperantly finds so repulsive.
My thoughts about him and his behavior are confirmed. Sorry '777', but you don't get just toss lies about me or anyone else about to garner sympathy.
Personal insults edited
Last edited by Murphy; 11/17/14 06:40 PM.