WOW!. Not really surprised because I've found 777 customer relations to be abit off in the past.

As someone who really was interested in the sim when first announced I was eventually put off as it seemed from a single player POV they never really listened to what the players actually wanted. Offline campiagn with immersive rpg elements I feel really should have been a priority. OBD with Wings Over Flanders Field really shows the way on how to create a superb single player sim. Some of the design decisions like unlocks for instance is another aspect that really took me back as I don't know anyone who really likes that in any game. I honestly feel esp after the release of CLOD they should have been aiming for a sim that breaks new ground in immersion and campaign play and have developed a sim that stood head and shoulders above any previous WW2 simulation.