For me Global is not yet compelling since it doesn't have the detailed hand placed ORBXLib object airports and POIs that the regions have.

I was actually checking out the ORBX NA regions I have installed in GoogleEarth and it amazes me to have such a large, highly detailed FSX area to fly in now.

I can pretty much fly the entire West coast from Monterey CA (KMRY) to Anchorage AK (PANC) and as far east as Edmonton (CYXD) and Billings Montana (KBIL) without ever leaving ORBX goodness and being able to land at a nicely detailed airport anywhere I stop:


(Tongass Fjords is the white area which was done by Holger and also very high quality and bridges the gap between ORBX AK regions)

Personally I hope they keep putting out quality regions until the entire FSX/P3D world is covered at this level of detail thumbsup


[email protected], GTX1080Ti,BenQ XL2420G-g-sync,Oculus Rift