Originally Posted By: Stormtrooper
Originally Posted By: kludger
Sure noprob, mountains were ORBX FTX PNW, airport was ORBX 3W5 Concrete Municipal, clouds were REX, weather was OpusFSX, planes were RealAir Legacy coming in for landing, Alabeo D17 Staggerwing bush flying low and fast over Mount Baker area (almost ended in a crash when I went into a dead end valley there, barely made it over). Screenshots are raw V key with just Shade installed.


I'm amazed how many people won't give up the details of their screenshots...ENB settings etc. Worried someone might post a better shot then them or something. confused


In order to better help people get an idea of what everyone's FSX installs are built on, I created this thread:
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3824947#Post3824947


My Rig:i5-3570k @ 4.2 GHZ W/ Corsair Hydro H110 Cooler / Asus Sabertooth Z77 Mobo / GTX 1070/ 16 Gigs DDR3 RAM / A Few SSDs, and a Bunch of HDDs / All held together by: Corsair C70 Case

Other Assets Deployed:
HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog SN#22621/CH Throttle Quad/MFG Crosswind Pedals SN#0004 smile
TrackIR TIR 5 w/ TrackClip Pro biggrin
Simpit: Obutto R3VOLUTION