Ya. I think so.

Obviously the HUD is the weak link the cockpit, but according to FB they are working on a new one, so we'll see if that helps. I actually flew around without the HUD on and found it to be fun experience. So not a huge deal there.

I also found that my cockpit textures are not nearly as sharp as the images they show on their website (I can't read the serial number or whatever that is under the HUD. Too blurry in my install). Not sure what is up with that yet...

The FM was OK and seemed about on par with stock FSX helos. Sometimes it doesn't behave the way I expect it to, but I don't know if that is due to a poor flight model or my lack of understanding of how helicopters fly in certain conditions. I dropped the .air file from the HoverControl mod of the AlphaSim cobra into the folder and edited the .cfg file to use that one. It worked fine in a quick test and gave the chopper a more lively feel. I haven't tested enough yet to see if it screws anything else up.

All in all, yes, I think it's worth the $10. Especially if they improve a few things here and there with the service pack.

Last edited by malibu43; 01/28/14 10:25 PM.

Sager NP8671 17.3" Notebook, i74720HQ (3.6GHz), GTX 970M (3.0GB), 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB 7200RPM HD, TrackIR 4, CH HOTAS and rudder pedals