Hi all, I have a bit of time and I want to do some things. Probably not major additions butI can address some issues. Adding the Brisfit and autumn textures are two things.

From Bandy:
I just noticed that Pat's generator is downloading and storing ALL flight reports to the data folder, not just PW missions, ALL missions including RoF beta, quick missions... just deleted almost 3500 files. I've been giving the beta an honest chance lately.

This is a setting in the ROF ini file and not something that I can control. It is RoF that generates the mission result filesand as long as the setting is in place (see post by RoFFan) it willgenerate mission results files. My code is completely independent of RoF and generates a mission file that is indistinguishable from any other. Neither my code nor RoF has any way of knowing when you are flying one of my missions vs. an RoF mission.