Date Format: Not a huge issue by any means, but a little nigglely thing: the date format is generated differently in the Campaign GUI from the mission file itself: ds/mm/yy vs. yy/mm/dd I think... Yes, relative easy to work it out by myself, but if it is easy to standardize that would be great.
Auto Mission Files: For some reason I often have 2 or 3 missions to choose from in the Auto Report drop down list. They must be fragments of old missions, missions aborted (wife in need...), or quick missions--I clean them out of the data folder when I remember. These auto file names have no date, so it is Russian Roulette trying to get it right and match the mission to the GUI report. Is there any trick to figuring this out? Any way to "back out" of a wrong choice in the Report GUI, sort of an "Undo" button? I know, I know, I always find myself in these situations...
Wounded Player: I was wounded by what must have been an 'ace' DFW crew, a wingmate was also wounded, but in mission report only he is reported as wounded. To reflect this I could take a leave, but ideally the campaign should enforce this. Understandable if too complex.
Briefly FONT! As discussed some pages ago, people are using some nifty chalkboard fonts. I've tried to implement other fonts, but they do not appear. I have RoF installed on a dedicated game partition, so no bloated M$ Office or other programs with massive font files to draw upon. I can likely download nice fonts, or grab them from other programs, but if anyone can tell me what the folder hierarchy for font install on Win7 might be, I would sincerely appreciate.
Thank you gentlemen & gentleladies (if any of you are out there)