@ PW

I was able to manually place a windsock at an aerodrome in the mission file using the ME following Vanderstok's instructions:

"Adding a windsock is very simple. Select the "Flags" button (right hand pane) and then select "windsock" and place it on the map. You need to then create an entity for it with the "Create Linked Entity" button (left pane).
Enter the 'advanced properties' for the windsock. If you just want to use it as windsock (and not for a "capture the flag" game) deselect the count planes and count vehicles tick boxes and make the radius 1 meter. That's it. You can leave the "country" paramater as neutral."

It is working for me. The windsock code has got to be in the mission file somewhere. But I have as of yet been unable to locate it.

Thanks for the tips for editing the orientation and the position values for correct ground-starts. I had a suspicion that one could set then copy the position of your own aircraft location after manually moving the flight's aircraft around on the ground to miss crashing into the hangars. I have been able to turn the planes into the proper takeoff position but I need to test the positon placements copied from ME to each airfield configuration in Airfields.ROFCampaign.

OlPaint


Last edited by OlPaint; 02/13/11 01:18 PM.

Within this vale
Of toil
And sin
Your head grows bald
But not your chin - use
Burma-Shave