I asked these questions over at neoqb 3rd party Apps Forum....

How Do I kill this java program??? I shut it down every which way I can...but if I try to change a simple text file in it, I'm told the file is in use (by a running application). I can't even delete the "ROFcampaign" Folder. When I attempt to do so, I get the message that the Folder is open in another program.
I was told not to use the Drop-down "Close" option (same as the X box closing)when done with the Campaign generator...but Too Late, of course. I had already, previously,"Closed" the program using the drop down (same as using the X). That works fine for pretty much all other programs/applications I normally run.


This is getting to be a slight pain. Now all I want to do is get this Off of my Computer. I'm concerned that it might be still eating up memory or CPU use even though it shows all indications of not running. Very weird. Once gone/shutdown/deleted, I might then download and re-install again...hopefully remembering in the future to use the "Exit Program" button rather than the X.

Any ideas how I can do that, delete it entirely? I suppose a re-boot should do the trick to 'shut it down', then I could delete it, but I'd rather remove it manually....as a learning objective with regard to Java applications.

Is this very irritating (Java?) quirk common to all java applications?