I think you read it the same way I did, which is why I had to check it out!

Oh, I wish I could send you my current machine (after replacing it with something beefier!).

We really need folks like you that can take a close look at FM's using a knowledgeable eye.

And we need that replay function (c'mon, 1.009!); hands free eval is the best way to watch for goofy stuff.

I was very confident that RPM's wouldn't be tied to ground speed simply because it would be the hardest way to program the FM. It's much simpler to work the FM/engine management first and then do the positioning against the ground, factoring in IAS, direction of travel, and wind. In fact, one could have two people working nearly independantly on each - so long as they spoke in the same language conventions it would be nature's own to sew them together.

Of course I could be completely wrong on how such things are coded!


The opinions of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.

More dumb stuff at http://www.darts-page.com

From Laser:
"The forum is the place where combat (real time) flight simulator fans come to play turn based strategy combat."