I have one as well...and I hope the relevance he's going to mention is that as a father...there's no way in hell I would let my son go down to crush depth in some rinky dink sub that's entirely controlled by a friggin cheap ass Logitec controller. Throw on top of that no back up systems.
So yeah...as a father...I hold the Dad responsible for bringing his Son along on something so sketchy dangerous.
Agree 100%
But legally the son at 19 (I believe) was an adult. Old enough in the US to vote and to go to war. My oldest was a Marine before he turned 19
US federal spending per person per year, in constant 2025 dollars: 1925 - $153.00 2025 - $20,497.00
"In the vast library of socialist books, there’s not a single volume on how to create wealth, only how to take and “redistribute” it.” - David Horowitz (RIP)
"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." Thomas Sowell