I thought I had a spinning problem, but it was my fault. I'm a little bummed that Viper is ripping its rotors appart at such a low speed.
Cheats is off for me now. Cool. I wonder if the Comanche tail is less vulnerable to damage than the other helos...
Kiowa definitely has something weird happening in the torque, lift, or fuel weight calcs. Seems to be the only one still having extreme lift issues. I'll keep checking the others. Maybe related to excessive fuel capacity? I think it's supposed to have only about 350kg of fuel tops, so that's about 3X too much. Or maybe the torque readout (and accompanying alarm) on it is just wrong because it only has one engine?
I did get some interesting stuff going in GlovePIE. Overtorque added in addition to the rough handling limits and interesting collective effects (too fast positive decreases effect, too fast negative exaggerates it). You have to hit the engine keys fast to ramp them back up if you overtorque or are too rough with the controls. And it helps to be more gentle on the collective.
X65 and pedals with PPJoy. HOTAS assignment:
Axis 1 (Analog 0): X Axis Axis 2 (Analog 1): Y Axis Axis 3 (Analog 2): Z Axis Axis 4 (Analog 3): X Rotation Axis 5 (Analog 4): Y Rotation Axis 6 (Analog 5): Z Rotation Axis 7 (Analog 6): Slider
Click to reveal..
//EECH ACAH Other Helos X65 Pedals Fix Overtorque no registry hack
Correction: WE DEFINITELY NEED MORE LIFT. Can't even maintain a hover in a Hind.
Last edited by Reticuli; 06/01/1404:58 AM.
The term "necroposting" was invented by a person with no social memory beyond a year. People with a similar hangup are those o.k. with the internet being transient vapor.