Originally Posted By: ColJamesD
On the Viper when I go into the payload screen prior to take off and click on AIR TO GROUND, it CTD:

Invalid weapon load on Hardpoint 4


Originally Posted By: thealx
It's interesting.


But if I click on each individual hardpoint and change the payload between Hellfires and Rockets and Sidewinders, it doesn't crash the game.

Originally Posted By: ColJamesD
Jolly Green Giants in the Taiwanese campaign going tail rotor/transmission damage as soon as you enter the cockpit before you'd even start the engines.


Originally Posted By: thealx
maybe there is something very close to heli that make collision with rotor? I'll check it anyway.


Nothing nearby.

The Jolly Greens were on the open tarmac.

As soon as I choose cockpit from the menu screen after accepting the gunship, it immediately has the master alarm sound when the screen changes and it shows it flipping over and burning.