I can't speak to what TARGET will or won't do - I haven't seen that version of software except for what was shown at the demo.

You are correct in that the real A-10 doesn't have a paddle switch. I believe the paddle is made to be easily removable...and without the paddle, it would take a real effort to hit that switch.

I don't think it's been written yet how much nicer this paddle is than the Cougar's, also. Minor change in the grand scheme, but it feels much nicer.

Also forgot to mention...yes, what was said before about the magnetic lever for linking the throttles works very nicely. It's completely unobtrusive and (again, assuming the current design as shown at the Release goes to full production) will not be coming loose by accident.




Last edited by Teej; 06/17/10 03:54 AM.

#6 - Opposing / Left Solo
Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster