Perhaps post some pics of what you have done physically with the mounts etc so others can suggest some ideas or modifications ......
Yes I will try to do that.
Originally Posted by Kbird
The only other issue I had with my 5010's was that I used a loose fitting metal washer on the Old Pot Shaft 1st time around as a spacer and I think it was rotating and effecting the magnetic field, that I fixed by replacing them with UHMW Plastic washers.
No issues there I actually used double sided carpet tape to fix to bolt. Bolt is a Stainless Steel so no much magnetism there. Also I understand that it should not matter. I have maybe a millimeter gap between sensor and magnet.
Originally Posted by Kbird
Is that the Rudder in the pic or one of the toe brakes ? certainly looks a bit weird to me ...
Yep it is or was before I applied offset.
Originally Posted by Kbird
after you calibrated the TLE5010 in MMjoy did you set the Calibration to a saved typed --- either with or without centre ...with for rudder without for toebrakes...
Yes I did see the software picture in this earlier post :http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4385049/re-mmjoy-mmjoy2-build-your-own-usb-controller#Post4385049