Hi mega_mozg,
Hi sokol1,

Finally I manage to get rid of the "ghost button presses" by adding the pull up resistor 10k to each column.
Thanks for letting me know.

Now with firmware v20141119,
I find out that the axis value on the "Joystick axes" page is different than "Joy-tester" page.
So which one is the correct one?



min center max
X 122 2059 3975 these values from Joy-tester > raw
X 676 1984 3308 these values from Joystick axes > value

Y 161 2168 3866 these values from Joy-tester > raw
Y 1724 2496 3180 these values from Joystick axes > value





I use hall sensor for both x and y.
Are these values good enough?
or do I need to better align the magnet - hall sensor?

Also I have enabled the auto calibration w/center for both axis,
but when I look at control panel > game controller,
I find the axis is not centered.



Then I calibrate it from setting > calibrate,
but it seem the result is not optimal,
the axis is still not centered.




Please let me know what is wrong and how to fix it.