You have based many of your judgements on the original il2 which you have admitted you have never owned nor played.
I don't own IL-2 1946. You'll notice I'm not over on its forum constantly attacking it either.
But I'm not on the BOS forum attacking anything either, the last post I made was in the free subject and was nothing to do with BOS.
Bongo..... I am not attacking you.... and you are arguing... you started this thread with drama.:
That's not drama, and I'm not arguing either, the post is not about you or Sharpe or Dakpilot, but all of you are here butthurting like I have personally attacked you, the very few posts made that try to provide information contrary to my statement have all been blown out of the water so all you guys have left is to try and discredit me.
At the end of the day.. does it matter.. ? I mean really.... I am sure that legion of oculus simmers are just as disappointed as you are... by the way... why are you so upset that they stopped working on oculus ... you don't have the sim, do not want the sim, hate the forum, have an extreme distaste for those connected with it ... Why does it even matter to you to the point that you continue to rail against it this way? The real irony in so much of this is.. in all liklihood once oculus is released and it's issues are worked out getting BoS to run on it will probably not be a major hassle.. contrary to what you said the door was not locked.. just closed.
I could ask you the same, at the end of the day if I'm such an angry looney why does it bother you? just move on with your life.
This thread was not a discussion about oculus rift though.. this was a discussion about a discussion about oculus rift that got locked at BoS.. This thread was not about OR or VR... It might be great if you actually started one that involved discussing OR or VR without attacking the BoS forum... since it seems as if you are more than capable of doing so... Who knows it might actually run for a good while and stay on topic.. hopefully.
it's a discussion about the Oculus rift and the draconian forum policy over at BOS, the misinformation and lies, it would be nice to have a discussion for once without the BOS forum attacking.
I'm not saying he can't have an opinion. I'm just providing the facts so everyone else can decide for themselves how much credibility those opinions have given his agenda.
if you really believed in people deciding for themselves you would actually keep your mouth shut, what you call facts have been debunked.
I have an agenda? and what agenda would that be?
I don't have to try and discredit anyone. The facts can speak for themselves.
Yet it is primarily what you are trying to do, almost obsessively, almost like you are driven by an agenda, facts do speak, now try and provide some.
That is not just my interpretation. Look at the first post in this thread. Could you open a thread here on the subject other than this one? I have
also opened a thread at BoS on this as well.. could you add whatever you want to share to it.. ? Who knows it could prove enlightening to many.. As long as it doesn't turn into slagging the BoS team for backing out of it for the moment. That ship has sailed. The truth of the matter is it does not even have to go there.. if discussion of the technology and the products are the goal.
Brilliant, open a thread purporting to be supportive of free speech and immediately impose limits on what can be discussed, inevitably the same question will get asked and the klaxon alarms will go off.