You mean that they decided to break a promise they made to early backers. That's all I need to know to judge whether it was wise or not as far as my money is concerned.
"Another mountain out of another molehill" is an interesting way to describe the reaction to a long series of broken promises and it's starting to sound like a very broken record to me. I'm not a vocal troll, I have only posted a few times about IL2 BOS (maybe 5 or 6 times in total?) but my guess is that I'm not the only one to be part of a grumpy silent group (possibly majority), so allow me to voice my discontent for once - you won't see me developing much more, my main reaction to that fiasco remains simple but effective - I haven't pre-ordered BOM and won't buy it.
Last edited by FlyingMonkey; 09/08/15 05:24 AM.