Originally Posted By: Bearcat99

What promise as far as OR goes? There was no promise of OR... There were references to it in DD50, 79 and 80 from Zak and more posts from Jason in other areas but the post I linked above has all the information as to why they decided to back out of it .. but there were never any promises for the rift..


Actually to clarify in one of the very posts by Jason you linked to above, the word promise was used.

To quote:
<<< Don't insult us. We promised support at some point. That means when we feel it is time for our product to do so. Our focus is on completing our title. We never promised support during early access and it's not our fault OR have been moving the goal posts making support a longer process.>>>

Now I realize things change, goal posts move, etc... but the word promise was used by the developer.


Don

EVGA X-79 Dark MB|I-7 [email protected] GHz|EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3|16GB Corsair Dominator PC2133 Ram|Oculus Rift CV1|Virpil T-50 stick, Warthog throttle|MFG Crosswind Pedals