What is "Normal ECM"?
Is it including STEALTH characteristiks (shape, material)?
Detecting an aircraft with "ECM capabilities" - this means (for me) that radar can detect the noise jam, or detecting the aircraft itself in jamming enviroment (burntrough). In the next section (Nike Hercules -ATBM)same 350 000 yards detection range are for HIPAR (250 000 for LOPAR).
I believe that those ranges are for non-jaming targets...
p.s. Hpaps, will you fix the target numbering on Ashuluk (and probably Ustka)?
Normal ECM is the usual 8~10cm wavelenght.
They assumed, that the 2cm wavelenght of the TRR is unique.
Hey we are in the middle of the 50's here (MiG-17 is state of the art!), no Stealth yet.
Hpaps, will you fix the target numbering on Ashuluk (and probably Ustka)?Not planned for the next version.
I would rewrite that part of the code only, if I decide to include Patriot or S-300 systems, as they number their targets in a fundamentally different way.