Originally Posted By: Redcoalition
I have a question about KRUG system:
How i set manually the altitude for jamming target?!
Other thing... Why when i set manually the range for jamming target the Long Track screen shows a dot, representing the calculated location of target?! It was like that on real life, when battery commander putted a simulated range for the jamming target, the battalion commander received it and had it shown on it's screen?

Another things: What's the use of this button?



First of all you don't need to set the altitude for the 2K11 Krug. Secondly, that switch is the SNR Frequency selector switch, it's used with the three buttons on the Z screen. If you notice, on the Z screen there are three lights that can show Roman numerals (I, II and III), these show which frequency you're currently operating on. These SNR frequencies are used during war time, or when operating near another 2K11 system. As for your last picture, I have no clue what those are.