Hi, what else is not modeled in the simulator? I find that manual is realy helpful, but still have a lot of questions... Here some..:
1. How T/T (??) works? I mean how calculates deviation of impact point? By changing of power of jamming noise (approaching jammer - stronger signal)?
Look, at the T/T method impact point has little importance. The missile attempts to fly on a straight line "connecting" radar to jamming target. The target MUST be somewhere along that line, and radio fuse will find out where

You need to know target distance only roughly (e.g. from P-18) to determine if the target is in range.
If you mean I87V T/T, I guess that I87V uses some analogue calculator to determine distance using simple trigonometry (altitude / elevation).
By the way, Hpasp, why 'narow beam' and LORO are not available in H<5 mode? By deduction, narrow or pencil beams should be better suited for small altitudes, because this eliminates huge deal of ground clutter (that's the reason why SNR-125 stops scanning in elevation in MV mode - 1 deg. or less).
And, are there any arguments (I mean, arising out of radar specifications) against using e.g. LORO at small altitudes, except for the possibility that the radar jams when reaching 0 deg.?