I disagree on everything you have just said, Chivas.

Again, you are pre-supposing knowledge that I dont think you have, or are privvy too. If you have inside knowledge, please come clean. Or at least say you'r enot allowed to say anything smile

Equally, I dont think a few whingers like myself are killing the game, or have any effect at all. If anything, we're just annoying a few people by banging on the same points ad infinitum. Ummm..... smile

I think it's a little silly and sensationalist to be put the game's condition at the behest of a few critics in a specialist forum. Besides, what we say doesn't seem to have effected things one iota, as far as I can tell. I see nothing from the devs that addresses many of the underlying concerns (dynamic campaign/weather/neon landscape).

I agree with the hanging-by-a-thread bit. Oops, bang goes my disagreeing-wuth-everything-you-said-after-afew-beers. The game appears to be in a precarious state. This isn't through any fault of fans of the genre, though. Far from it.

Ben