Icarus1 said
_________________________________________________
"sincerely hope you are right, but Ubi's track record in these matters is not good. I hope this is patched to what it deserves."
_________________________________________________________

Actually Ubi's record has been good supporting Maddox Games thru 8 years of the original IL-2 series. I would expect the same again, although I'm sure UBISOFt and IC Softclub will take a majority of the profits. All the very negative publicity garnered by the unfinished sim over the last four months certainly hasn't helped, but if Maddox Games can survive this rough patch and deliver a finished sim in the next six months to a year. All will be forgotten, and the next theaters will be much easier to build with a refined and finished game engine.


Intel core I7 4790K @ 4.4
Asus Maximus Hero VII Motherboard
16 gigs DDR3 2133
EVGA GTX980Ti
Oculus Rift
LG 37" LCD
BLack Mamba III Joystick
Cougar Throttle/X55 Throttle/Saitek Levers
Saitek Pro Rudder pedals
Voice Activation Controls