Not wanting to personally attack the developer but having only recently purchased Cliffs of Dover i do feel more than a little cheated, I have followed the development on the 1C forums and really had faith in Oleg and i admit i openly dismissed any critics during that time, I had blind faith, I really believed that they were holding back showing us all the great things so we would get the wow factor upon release. Even after reading all the posts after release i still refused to believe it could be so bad so i purchased it, and now i feel such a fool, I was totally wrong to trust in Oleg and Luthier, my own fault yes my eyes were wide open but i still feel very conned. Ive recently joined this forum because of the clampdown on saying anything negative over at 1c i really hope Simhq is not going the same way.