Originally Posted By: TheTonester
@Avimus..

So using that name is profanity..its a name??!!??...no wonder the poor fella wept

sorry if i offended you, didnt realize you were a fanboi..is it hard reading red text through that particular coloured glasses? biggrin...(i was careful not to use another name...guess you will give me a holiday now since in your eyes i would be guilty of being a Heretic?)



Heresy is fine by me (and the site rules as well - assuming they are in the appropriate forum) - Marconian heretics, Bogomils, Tolstoyans, Sufis - bring them on! I even like talking to those who commit the ultimate heresy in my mind by saying that they are orthodox (ie. "orthodoxy" in general - not the Eastern Orthodox church). However, there are rules here designed to make everyone comfortable, even "Guod". wink

My views on Oleg are irrelevant (although, I do respect him because I've talked to him and watched his work over a full decade - as well as remembering what the sim industry was like prior to Il-2).

I'll also have you know that the coloured reading glasses are the result of a genetic condition - I'd appreciate you not making fun of them wink

Last edited by Avimimus; 04/10/11 03:40 PM.