It is quite a bit more complex than ROF and the cities are quite a lot larger, I play ROF quite a lot and online it now runs quite nicely, I have an 8800gt the same set up as I had when ROF first came out and post patched CoD now runs better (still choppy over London, but my card is ancient) than the ROF ran at release, there is nothing wrong with those on here with problems posting factual info to assist in getting CoD running well for everyone, but your rubbish has become so repetitive and boring, if the game needs chucking in the bin as you say, then follow your own advice and bin it, then go away and find other people to annoy, I know you think your whinging is being of assistance but it isn't.
If people like you would stop whinging and constantly bashing other members and concentrate on the problems at hand this forum would be a much better place. Do you think you could try that?
I thought you were chucking it in the bin?
If any of your posts were even remotely related to concentrating on the problems at hand, I would be supporting you all the way.