Originally Posted By: Lixma
On Dave's 'recommendation' I took a quick look at that thread....[Profanity].

But the most interesting thing for me is, yet again, reading the posts attempting to blame customers for the potential failure of CoD. There's an almost religious aspect to it; akin to those who believe that earthquakes find their source in fornication. You can see it here, at UBI's site or on the Banana forum. Only a week or so ago a poster at this forum claimed that people were actually buying CoD for the express purpose of criticising it! It's truly remarkable.

And, so, while I wait for a fix for CoD that will transform it from mere curio to bona-fide application I'll continue to observe this strange, strange aspect.


Hey guys, can you watch your language? This isn't something I enjoy "fixing". However, it is part of the rules. We have gotten some complaints over the use of religious profanity (and there have been three cases of it on this forum in the past 30 hours).

I personally have no issues with old Anglo-Saxon terms for all sorts of things, and I can probably outswear anyone here in Old Icelandic (IMHO, some of the best) - but 'thems the rules.


"Never has so much been patched by so few for so many in so short a time." - W1ndy

Some odd mods

WWI aircraft guide

Survival!