Briliant! Really looking forward to the next update!
I hadn't checked out the new launcher with its revised set of options...
![[Linked Image]](https://simhq.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/download/Number/51615/filename/BoB%20fix%20new%20launcher.JPG)
...but I just had a peek at the Squadroon Room option and it's looking great already - it seems to be a new, improved and modern route into creating an RAF pilot campaign, with marvellous extra features!
![[Linked Image]](https://simhq.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/download/Number/51616/filename/BoB%20fix%20newcampaign%20and%20squadron%20selector.JPG)
So Sgt Richard Kennedy is now on ops with 601 at Tangmere for the Chanel battles! You should have seen me grin when I saw this - as indicated, my allocated aircraft markings were provided on the second visit, but I wasn't expecting the profile of my kite - a lovely touch!
![[Linked Image]](https://simhq.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/download/Number/51617/filename/BoB%20fix%20pilot%202.JPG)
Minor gripe - could the serial numbers on the profiles be made smaller?
I didn't get a screenie of the campaign and squadron selector for this post so I went to 'new pilot' to get to there - the pop-up said Sgt Kennedy was saved so I'm hoping I can get back to him in game, tho not sure how. A way of selecting from previously-created pilots there may be, or choosing your rank or appointment, so you could start as a flight or squadron leader.
And I checked out the training option and took the Tiger Moth for a spin...not literally!
![[Linked Image]](https://simhq.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/download/Number/51614/filename/shot_009a.jpg)
At present I can go to Instant Action (not quick missions as in the pop-up) and select the Moth from the A/C list, tho for now there's just the stock five missions. EDIT - just found the six training missions - I needed to select them from the drop-down list at the bottom, NOT use the existing 'Training' option and change aircraft type to the Moth.
Really great to see this classic sim get these new features, and enabled to run properly in more modern systems! I'm sure the latest news will create a stir over on the A2A BoB2 forums when you add to your post on the fix, which no doubt many old hands still visit.
Looking forward to the new update!
Bravo!