My apologies, I just realised that this:

Originally Posted by Loji
- The rudder keys (which I believe are "<" and ">") aren't functioning. I tried activating the FIX_KEYBOARD_RUDDER setting, thinking it might resolve it but it didn't change anything.(Edited to correct some grammar).

is completely wrong. Numeric keypad keys "0" and "." control rudder and they are working.

I noticed that during my second go at running it under 1.6.24, there is no audio when flying but I can get around it by pressing my mute key off and on again (I'm using a laptop), and the audio returns. It keeps happening after I close the program and re-run it. However, I have noticed this happens sometimes with other programs (and has been happening since before I installed BOB2 and your fix) so the cause could just be my computer.

I can't seem to bring up the mouse cursor to interact with the clickable cockpit controls. When I was running the sim for the first time for playtesting, a right-click would make it appear but this feature seems to be inactive now. Maybe I should do some more digging in the settings or read the manual.

Last edited by Loji; 08/22/26 09:05 AM.