Originally Posted by Wigean
Thanks for the info WT.
Never heard about Qobuz. I will look into that.

I don`t use Bluetooth in the car. I use USB cable.
When it comes to sound quality I am not sure if I would notice the difference as my hearing has been better. Props and jets have made some dips I`m afraid. smile

I will study your post more carefully tomorrow as it`s soon morning here.

Thank you for the answer.



No problem. I've taken a deep dive into the Hi Res audio thing, just the last couple months. If your hearing is not top notch, you will be more than happy with CD quality 44.1Hz/16bit. (Tidal's lower level) It is still a giant leap from 320kHz that Spotify and YouTube Music stream.

To be honest, I can only tell the difference of 192Hz/24 bit on my home system. There is a more dynamic range.

Qobuz is out of France. They offer a one month free trial https://www.qobuz.com/se-en/discover.