Mark, I thought you might enjoy his channel. You don't necessarily need to be a trained musician to appreciate what he talks about in many of his videos. I have always felt that most humans "feel" music, so all this technology of the last few decades has taken most of that out. I think people like to "hear" the space in between notes, the slightest imperfections of human performance, and the emotion only a human can deliver. Most "music" of the last 20 years has been made for the eyes and not the ears (not my quote). Even live performances now are basically computerized renditions of songs, with the slightest of human input. I think that is why you see many younger people today, actually listening to the stuff we liked as kids. I know young people get tired of hearing us old guys say things like this, and to their credit there are many talented young artists out there. The internet looked for a while that it would be the thing to bring that out, but as usual, big money gets in the way.
Don't stay up too late watching his videos, it's happened a few times to me.