Originally Posted by mandrews
I've used the occasion of OBD releasing their 1.17 patch to update my BH&H2 skin naming mod to version 1.8. I discovered a few more name issues -- this time with squadron names not ace names. Here are the changes:

Add missing space in MFJ squadrons for the Fokker_EV planes.

off_Fokker_EV_ace_t_MFJI 1918_Bertram_Heinrich.dds off_Fokker_EV_ace_t_MFJ I 1918_Bertram_Heinrich.dds
off_Fokker_EV_ace_t_MFJI 1918_Gotthard_Sachsenberg.dds off_Fokker_EV_ace_t_MFJ I 1918_Gotthard_Sachsenberg.dds
off_Fokker_EV_ace_t_MFJI 1918_Max_Heckner.dds off_Fokker_EV_ace_t_MFJ I 1918_Max_Heckner.dds
off_Fokker_EV_ace_t_MFJII 1918_Theodor 'Onkel Theo'_Osterkamp.dds off_Fokker_EV_ace_t_MFJ II 1918_Theodor 'Onkel Theo'_Osterkamp.dds
off_Fokker_EV_ace_t_MFJIII 1918_Carl_Kuring.dds off_Fokker_EV_ace_t_MFJ III 1918_Carl_Kuring.dds
off_Fokker_EV_ace_t_MFJIII 1918_Franz_Mayer.dds off_Fokker_EV_ace_t_MFJ III 1918_Franz_Mayer.dds
off_Fokker_EV_ace_t_MFJIII 1918_Gustav_Brockhoff.dds off_Fokker_EV_ace_t_MFJ III 1918_Gustav_Brockhoff.dds
off_Fokker_EV_ace_t_MFJIII 1918_Hans_Goerth.dds off_Fokker_EV_ace_t_MFJ III 1918_Hans_Goerth.dds
off_Fokker_EV_t_MFJI 1918.dds off_Fokker_EV_t_MFJ I 1918.dds
off_Fokker_EV_t_MFJII 1918.dds off_Fokker_EV_t_MFJ II 1918.dds
off_Fokker_EV_t_MFJIII 1918.dds off_Fokker_EV_t_MFJ III 1918.dds

Clean up Aviatik skins with "_Sqd" in their name since they seem to be a misname. Skins without the _Sqd in their name already exist.
off_Aviatik_CI_Sqd_t_FFA 50 1916.dds
off_Aviatik_CI_Sqd_t_FFA 7 1917.dds
off_Aviatik_CI_Sqd_t_FFA 9b 1916.dds
off_Aviatik_CI_Sqd_t_Ka 14 1916.dds
off_Aviatik_CI_Sqd_t_Ka 16 1916.dds
off_Aviatik_CI_Sqd_t_Ka 17 1916.dds
off_Aviatik_CI_Sqd_t_Ka 18 1916.dds
off_Aviatik_CI_Sqd_t_Ka 25 1916.dds
off_Aviatik_CI_Sqd_t_Ka 27 1916.dds
off_Aviatik_CI_Sqd_t_Ka 29 1916.dds
off_Aviatik_CI_Sqd_t_Ka 30 1916.dds
off_Aviatik_CI_Sqd_t_Ka 37 1916.dds
off_Aviatik_CI_Sqd_t_Ka 39 1916.dds
off_Aviatik_CI_Sqd_t_Ka 41 1916.dds
off_Aviatik_CI_Sqd_t_MFFA 1 1916.dds
off_Aviatik_CI_Sqd_t_MFFA 2 1916.dds

I've just sent the BH&H2 mod to Sandbagger (check your PMs Mike). Look for a separate announcement from him when he has it ready. Attached is the updated batch file for UE & PE.

As always, use at your own risk; but please let me know if something isn't correct.
MA


Good find. Yes, anything with "sqd" can be removed. I'm guessing that was acciendentally copied into the skins folder before it was packaged. The Sqd is meant for the /aircraft folders and does not get used by the game in the /skins folder.

Whoa... how did I miss so many EV skins?!? So glad you are doing this. Just think how many more you made active in the sim. Between you, Lou and Jerbear, you guys deserve an award for accuracy and additional content!

Last edited by OvStachel; 11/01/21 12:19 AM.

The Black Baron of Boistrancourt returns!!

I'd rather die fighting, than live for nothing. - Gen. G.S. Patton