I did have one question from hoongadoonga's list. It's the last entry in the file for Joachim von Stein zu Lausnitz. My skins directory has the underscore as von_Stein. Since it was listed as being wrong, I move it to zu_Lausnitz. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks for doing this, mandrews.
To clarify, I don't know if it is wrong or not. What matters is that the skins file name matches the pilot file name and I don't know how to view the pilot names.
As I said in my post my only method was to confirm that the skin file name had no underscore immediately preceding the last name since that seems to be the proper format. I did no testing in the game to determine whether or not these skins were used or not.
This one is unusual because there are multiple names (with no hyphen) following the "von". I just scanned through the files again and noticed that there is a "von der_Marwitz" so if this one is proper it makes sense that "von Stein zu_Lausnitz" would be correct.