Nice work @jerbear. I have attached an updated script for WOFF UE/PE versions. Since the skins are now an official part of the game, I'm avoiding creating a similar script for BH&H2. I'm assuming Pol will capture these issues and put them in a future patch. The main reason for avoiding a BH&H2 version is that I'm not sure what messing around with the files would do to a future patch when the names get fixed officially. I'm willing to be talked into writing such a script (or figuring out how to create a MOD that does the same thing), providing I can do it without breaking anything in the game or the update process.

Also a word of caution for script users out there: I've upgraded to BH&H2 and so can't test the script in a working UE/PE game setup. I used to be the first victim when I broke things. While I won't be making any real changes to the script other than adding other re-namings, I can't promise there won't be typos.

EDITED: Removed the batch file. See later post for latest version.

Last edited by mandrews; 06/12/21 03:45 PM.

Ryzen 9800X3D, 64GB DDR5 RAM, SSD (OS +Games), RTX 5080, Acer Predator Z35p 3440x1440 GSync