Originally Posted By: leaf_on_the_wind
wowzers

The "faithful" over on the official forums are pissing themselves like over excited dogs, take my money now etc etc lol


Well I hope that is enough consumer base for them to keep on going with this sim, my hopes are that eventually they will make the changes I would like to see to be more of a true successor to the name. In my case, particularly in the SP department.

I guess at this point my hopes hang on what the FMB delivers and the community to provide some great SP campaigns. With the FMB still being several weeks away, it appears it will be a while before I maybe see some of what will attract me to play this sim more.



Last edited by dburne; 02/16/15 12:23 PM.

Don

EVGA X-79 Dark MB|I-7 [email protected] GHz|EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3|16GB Corsair Dominator PC2133 Ram|Oculus Rift CV1|Virpil T-50 stick, Warthog throttle|MFG Crosswind Pedals