Originally Posted By: lokitexas
Originally Posted By: Trooper117
For the Luftwaffle guys, the inclusion of the Ju-88 and the 110 will be a good attraction. They have been asked for.
For me, I'm glad they have managed to show they are moving forward. (and yes I know they still haven't changed their design) but it still gives me hope they will move eventually to Africa and the med...


Just curious, but would flying the same style of "campaign" and getting unlocks in say...the dessert as opposed to snow be more fun? After the initial "oh cool, sand" and "oh, cool a Ju88" wears off, what substance is left? Would flying with a different skinned map actually make the small scale 3 bomber formation, 4 way point system, any better?

Again I look back an think of all the stuff you can do in IL246. Every map, plane, campaign, etc. etc, but just not as pretty as newer sims. Then I think newer sims, would have something (aside from eye candy) to make it stand out. You know...all the "advances". But at least in BoS's case, there isnt.

You can put a dress and makeup on a pig......but yeah still a pig. You can even throw a closet of dresses and makeup on the pig....still a freekin pig.


I still have IL2 1946 (three separate versions) on my Hard drive, and I'm eagerly awaiting CFM...

I have said a zillion times on this and any other forum regarding BoS that I hate their design choices, and as a mainly offline player it holds very little entertainment value.
That doesn't mean I want to see it go down the tubes... If and when that FME comes out and people get their head around it we might see some salvation as offliners with good user made campaigns. For that to happen I have to wait... which is no biggy actually as I'm having fun playing so many other excellent games at the moment.

With DCS, RoF, WoFF, and my beloved IL2 1946, I still get my daily flying fix, not to mention, ArmaII and III, Sniper Elite 3, Rome2, Ryse etc, I am certainly not bored in my gaming world. smile