Originally Posted By: bogusheadbox
Yeah, but skate, capt hook has a point.

Digging up bones here, we all know how much lead time we were given for the black shark paid upgrade...........


I don't mind paying for it (if its reasonable) but I would hope ED have learnt a lesson and will engage us soon on expected prices for the fully developed new maps.

Keeping us the consumer in the loop, makes us the consumer happier to spend money. And I think this is where half the gripes come from.

But in any event, I look forward to more info


Which through the years is the one biggest gripe about ED, and I keep people in the loop with my mods and stuff as while I do have "Death Star plans" overall I make it open so people can have some say, even if it means I have my plans and yours isn't included and may not be, etc. I know there's always proprietary information but sometimes...

Anyway that's some good stuff to know about Edge, and agree, more content is always better and quite frankly a new terrain is needed... the Caucauscus is fine but sometimes when you have to nudge yourself when flying the mountains means while I enjoy the terrain it has been awhile...