Originally Posted By: Jedi Master
The Hornet, yeah. It won't make 2016 when they've still shown us so little. Look how much we've seen of EDGE and Nevada over the past two years and they're still not out. I do think we'll see both of those in less than two years, though.

I won't say exactly how much less, I'm leaving the spread at 0-23 months Years. smile



The Jedi Master



Fixed that for ya' thumbsup

But I could maaaaayyyybeeee see open alpha in 2016.

Last edited by AggressorBLUE; 02/26/15 11:17 PM.

My Rig:i5-3570k @ 4.2 GHZ W/ Corsair Hydro H110 Cooler / Asus Sabertooth Z77 Mobo / GTX 1070/ 16 Gigs DDR3 RAM / A Few SSDs, and a Bunch of HDDs / All held together by: Corsair C70 Case

Other Assets Deployed:
HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog SN#22621/CH Throttle Quad/MFG Crosswind Pedals SN#0004 smile
TrackIR TIR 5 w/ TrackClip Pro biggrin
Simpit: Obutto R3VOLUTION