Originally Posted By: Chivas
Originally Posted By: BKHZ_Furbs
think we posted at the same time Chivas...read my post above yours.

Do you think they will fix CLOD before BOM is released then Chivas?


I think some of the performance issues will be fixed before BOM is released. How many more issues are fixed depends on how long it takes before BOM is released. The AI, FM, DM, Performance, etc aren't BOM specific, but series specific, if the people working on some of these specific items have made progress worth updating, I can see no logical reason they wouldn't provide the fix, before BOM is released. After BOM's release they will continue to provide updates that include fixes to all core issues. That said the developer will have to have many of the issues addressed with the sequels release if they expect to start making enough profit to stay in business.


How do you think they would do that if they are going to be shifted over to BOM support after it's release? I don't think your point here is illogical at all. I'm just curious since they seem to be stretched thin as it is.


[email protected], 32GB Ram, RTX4070 Super 12GB, 2TB SSD