U-196 survives to October 1940, doing Happy Times operation, and we completed all three phases (140k) in three patrols.This does not yield a blueprint, so still in IXC. I looked up one of my old posts and saw I had said this, about which ones give blueprints
Tonnage War in stage 2
Black Pit in stage 2
Last Stand in stage 2
Battle of the Mediterranean in stage 2
Northern Waters
Mediterranean Operations
Atlantic operations Stage 3
Having 22 torpedoes on board is nice, but the process for downloading the topside fish is a bit tedious. I told the devs over at subsim that this needs to be available through crew orders, because doing it manually gets old. Otto Popp has won his Oak Leaves, but we only have three specialization points so far, which feels slower than before? We have put under one carrier and three cruisers, all sailing in convoy. Still no battleship, aside from Royal Oak in Scapa Flow. I guess none of you have encountered one at sea either?
![[Linked Image]](https://simhq.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/download/Number/51203/filename/20260426172134_1.jpg)