I completely misunderstood how the vouchers worked. Got a bunch of them which made the discount like -75% off. I assumed this now applied to all future purchases so I started at the top of the list and bought a car, a cheap one too, at a major discount, saving very little. Obvi you should use these for the most expensive cars derp derp.. But it doesn't really matter as I'll soon have them all, but it is eating in to my piles of paper.

What's your favorite vehicle in Cyberpunk now? In the first run I didn't buy any cars or bikes since you get a bunch of them for free. I rode Jackie's Arch mostly, plus the cave Caliburn. But this time I have a fleet. And the one I drive/ride the most is the Nazare Racer. Nice low rumble engine note, docile handling, good speed. I think the yellow one is identical aside from the color. I'm not a fan of the driving in this game, but the Nazare is pretty good.

For weapons I am rolling with this mainly

Slot 1 -- For most of the game I have carried Dying Night, silenced. But I recently got Cheetah and attached a suppressor and am using this right now. Both of these are very effective in different ways.

Slot 2 -- This is my rotation slot, and can hold either a shotgun, SMG or AR at any time. But mainly Widow Maker precision rifle.

Slot 3 -- Overwatch. The only suppressed sniper rifle in Cyberpunk. +300% headshot damage (plus my build is focused on this) results in damage numbers near 2000 when the head is shot from stealth.

I use grenades a lot too. I love that laser grenade. A stealth grenade, who would have imagined?

I'm still playing through Dogtown, mixing it up with main game stuff. The Takemura line is all done, just have to meet Hanako at Embers, so I'll hold off on that for a while. I managed to get one of the achievements for completing all gigs and hustles in a borough, this one in Watson (It's Elementary). There must be a few hundred of these over the entire map. Not sure I'll get any others as it is a grind. But when run 1 finished I regretted not getting at least one of these, so focused on it this time around. For what it is worth there is one scanner hustle that is completed outside of Watson. So if you get stuck when all seem to be done, let me know and I'll see which one it was.

For build I went like this so far (level 52?)

Cool 20
Tech 20
Intelligence 18
Body 9
Reflexes 8 (I'll take this to 9 to unlock the second level of perks, then top off Int)

Stealth works pretty well when you're specced in to it. When crouched it says enemy vis is 33% with my current arrangement and that makes sneaking around quite effective, and with additional stealth damage multiplier this all works very well. There are many gigs and missions that have optional stealth objectives and I go this route when possible, giving Cyberpunk a bit of a Hitman vibe. I had a mission to steal a medical truck off a ship that was heavily guarded. My contact said go at night when fewer guards and workers are around, so I went at noon, and methodically made my way through the ship and docks, choking out every single one in turn while using hacking to distract and take over and disable cameras. Then I just drove the truck off the ship.


To achieve anything in this game you must be prepared to dabble in the boundary of disaster — Stirling Moss