Originally Posted by rezerekted
Originally Posted by Pugio
Worst for PC was Outpost by the old Sierra house in the mid 1990s.



Back then Sierra had a 30 day exchange policy. I mailed back my Outpost to Sierra and had them exchange it for Aces of the Deep.

Bad game purchase for me recently was Miscreated. Was watching a twitch streamer play it and he said it was "totally worth it" so I bought it. It's just like DayZ and is pretty much a clone of DayZ.



Around here someplace is a video of two guys that used to work at Sierra in customer service, being pulled in on their weekends to be used in the cut screen videos and telling the history of it. They talked alot about the 30 day garrentee. If I remember right Outpost came out right after Sierra was sold to a conglonerate, so they didn't have any control over it and it got pushed out the door.